I was very very excited when I got home today and had my swap package from April at A. Liz designs. Upon opening I was greeted with lots of fun pink and green wrapping!

I was SO excited to see all the goodies when I unwrapped everything.
I got the most thoughtful things!

I was so delighted to see a new sleep mask (how did you know I needed a new one!?), an elephant dish brush (i DO love elephants so very much), some fun earrings of her design (I cant wait to wear these pretty flowers tomorrow!), a Lilly pencil case, fun Cynthia Rowley Stationary and a pink ceramic coffee cup!
April- thank you for all your amazing gifts! They made my day.
Everyone be sure to check out her blog:
Also, kindness to Hopsy for hosting the swap!
I took part in the pink swap as well. I sent my partner the exact same Cynthia Rowley notepad. I loved it, hope you do too!
ReplyDeleteMegan, so glad you loved everything! I bragged on you with your sweet gifts to me on my blog here:
ReplyDeletehttp://alizadventures.blogspot.com/2011/02/hopsys-pink-swap-giveaways.html
I can't thank you enough for all of the sweet goodies!