One of my absolutely favorite designers in the world is Michelle Smith, who creates the Milly line. I remember when I got my first Milly dress in 2006 to wear to The Carolina Cup. My mother picked it out at Saks and suggested I try it on, as the fabric reminded her of a dress she had a child. It was a pretty big floral print with a sweetheart neckline that dipped in the front and nipped in at the waist. Very classic, very Milly. The dress is 6 years old and still is perfect for any spring event. Over the years I've slowly added to my collection and consider every dress I own to be a treasure that I always enjoy wearing. Below I've found some of my favorite Milly looks from the New York Magazine's archives.

I love the beading around the neckline!
Spring 2009

LOVE this green floral print.
Spring 2007

I own this dress in a pinky orange and brown combo.
It has a bow on the top of the neckline in the back!
Its perfect for a night out, and even office appropriate with a cardigan and flats.
Spring 2007

Another beautiful fabric in an always timeless cut!

Another favorite, I wore this dress to Carolina Cup in 2007.
The back has a beautiful cutout design.
Spring 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment