If I was a month, I would be late May or October.
If I was a day of the week, I would be Thursday.
If I was a time of day, I would be cocktail time.
If I was a sea animal, I would be a penguin.
If I was a direction, I would be South (obviously)
If I was a piece of furniture, I would be a... A Louis Chair or A Chinese Chippendale Faux Bamboo Chair
If I was a gemstone, I would be a emerald.
If I was a tree, I would be a Magnolia Tree.
If I was a flower, I would be a Peony.
If I was a kind of weather, I would be a fall day in Charleston.
If I was a car, I would be an Alpine White BMW.
If I was a place, I would be South Carolina.
If I was a fabric, I would be damask.
If I was a scent, I would be Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere.
If I was a song, I would be "Night Moves" by Bob Segar... a college classic.
If I was a pair of shoes, I would be Golden and Bronze Jack Rogers.
I tag: Buckhead Belle
Thank youuuu for tagging me! Can't wait to post this!
ReplyDelete