Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Savoring Summer

I'm a stickler about a few things. Some border on the slightly obsessive and crazy side (like clothes must be organized by color, and style in my closet) others are probably a bit more standard. For example, I do NOT wear white after labor day. Just to be clear I mean white as in... white pants, white skirts and white shoes. This especially extends to anything that is lace or eyelet. Those are especially off limits. Don't get me wrong, I adore white, however, its best savored for an exact period of time- being from Easter to Labor Day.



Needless to say, I'm already planning my outfit for work tomorrow and it involves a beloved BCBG eyelet pencil skirt.

I'm also really into eating as many tomatoes as humanly possible while they're still delicious, juicy, SUMMER tomatoes. I currently have roma, grape and cherry tomatoes in my kitchen. I've also discovered I'm really really really into Caprese salads with balsamic reduction. I've had 3 in the past week. This tomato consumption is necessary as I refuse to accept the red-on-the-outside-and-white-on-the-inside fakes as tomatoes during the winter.

2 comments:

  1. caprese salads are my favorite! i'm going to be so sad when summer is gone with its wonderful tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the white! PS: You would be mortified if you saw my current closet situation... it is b-a-d! This girl has some organizing to do!

    ReplyDelete