I've always loved the designs of Emilio Pucci. The store in NYC is always one of my stops along 5th Avenue. The bright, vibrant colors are fanciful additions to any ensemble, and their scarves are pretty enough to frame as art. I'm lucky to have several Pucci scarves and a Pucci purse that I nabbed from Mother (thanks!) but I never will forget a certain coat that I found back in 2010 at the Century 21 in NYC; it was love at first sight. Unfortunately, its price tag and my moment of fiscal responsibility did not match up... I still have faith that one day we will reunite! Until then I will continue my search and enjoy my beloved Pucci items.

The always stylish JBKO in Pucci

A frame-worthy Pucci Scarf

The fantastic coat I found at Century 21;
but left for another lucky girl to buy
NYC 2009
Pucci 5th Avenue
No comments:
Post a Comment