
I'm contemplating joining a friend for a few days in New Orleans in April. The only thing stopping me are the very expensive ($500+) flights from DC to New Orleans! Does anyone have tips for finding cheap flights? Any and all suggestions would be very welcome. I have never been to New Orleans and have always wanted to go. I have a feeling that a city thats so similar to Charleston with such a large french influence would be tres tres moi.
If the Nola trip does not work out, I may take my days off and venture home to South Carolina. I know mother would certainly prefer that...
(and I would get to celebrate her birthday as well!)
You will love NOLA if you get to go! Just keep stalking flights... you never know if you'll end up stumbling upon a deal!
ReplyDeletei've never been either, but would jump if i had the chance to go! hopefully you'll find a less expensive ticket soon!
ReplyDelete