Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Monday, August 9, 2010

Have you heard?


About the spin pin? Its a lovely little gadget that holds your hair up quite nicely. As someone who previously had long locks (still regretting that little decision to cut 12 inches of hair off..) quick fixes for updos are always nice. The Spin Pin essentially replaces the need for a hairtie and countless bobby pins. It's quick and easy to use as well! Mother recommended it and I quickly followed and purchased one. Although it was not easy to find at first, the hunt was worth it.

Have you tried the Spin Pin? Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. ohh! I've been meaning to get some of these to try them out. glad to hear they work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. would this work for super thick hair like mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so! My mom is the one who first used it, and you know how thick her hair is!

    ReplyDelete