Header
LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Most Recent Obsession...
As many of you probably know I have a slight inkling towards furniture and nesting and all things home-ish. The most recent obsession has been a pair of Chinese Chippendale Bamboo Chairs- Very Hollywood Regency. After stalking (yes, stalking) the chairs everywhere from Craigslist to Ebay to Baker- I FOUND A PAIR! Within a reasonable price too. While they are not the lacquered ones I ultimately dreamed of, they can- one day- be painted and be exactly what I want. The important thing is that the lines are ones that I like and that they are well made and will be in for the long-haul. I ended up finding the jewels on craigslist of all places. Now I'm researching a place to have the cushions re-covered and waiting on the fabric to arrive from SC. Also- sadly, I can no longer find the picture of my chairs - and I've also managed to lose my camera cord... moving, woof.
Labels:
Furniture,
Obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment