Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

With the spritz of a can...


I'm always looking for ways to cut my morning routine. Mostly because I like to sleep in, but secondly because I get really tired doing a blow out every.single.day.

Enter.

Dry shampoo. A product that I've always wondered about and very rarely tried. I've tried the baby powder trick, the flip-and-fluff with hairspray... basically everything and anything in order to not have to do a full blowout every am before work. My first venture in dry shampoo was with the Oscar Blondi Pronto via Sephora. $30 later I had my can in hand and sprayed away. After being accosted by an overly lemony-verbena scent, my hair was left quite perfumed and with a not so lovely white tinge. I've used it twice, and now its in the upper shelf of my medicine cabinet most likely to only be touched when I move out.

Last week, I purchased a can of Psssssst Dry Shampoo. At only $4 (currently on sale at the Wisconsin Ave CVS) I figured it would be a cheaper experiment than Oscar. The scent is much lighter (in fact I actually like it) and it does not leave my hair overly chalky. Apparently the stuff has been around forever. Classic. Cheap. I like.

2 comments:

  1. Merci for the tip, MLW. I have been looking for some good dry shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I'm going to have to get this..my hair takes wayyy too long.

    ReplyDelete