Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Francophile: Part Un


After watching Gossip Girl last night it reminded me of my looooove for Macarons. I've made macaroons with mother before and they turned out quite nice, and I've also purchased some from a Patisserie in DC as well.... I'm still dying to try the originally (and probably the best) Macarons from Laduree. A trip to Laduree will be a must must must when I finally take my trip to Paris!!

*Also, do note, the Macarons I speak of are the delightfully light and airy confections composed of Almond Flour... not coconut Macaroons. There is a large difference!*


How fun would a Macaron tower be for a wedding?! (or birthday!)

Salted Carmel... Raspberry...Pistachio... yes, yes, yes!



1 comment:

  1. Umm, I have been craving macaroons every since Monday's episode as well!

    ReplyDelete