
Classic Camelot. JFK and JBK on Inauguration Day. JFK looks so handsome in his tux. For me, a man in a tuxedo is a deal sealer! Nothing is more polished and refined. After all, I did go to a college where the men wear white dinner jackets and and the girls wear white dresses and carry red roses for graduation! (A very important and time honored tradition at The College of Charleston!) While our everyday lives may not require tuxedos, there are still many many options to tie in the tux look with workwear and accessories. J. Crew does a great job of tying in little tuxedo details in their shirts and dresses. Almost every week I find myself wearing a top that has mini pleats or ruffles a la tux. I also own 2 white J. Crew tux shirts that I think add an extra something beyond the everyday white oxford.
Gold Knot Earrings (Like the silk knots of french cuff tux shirts!)

Diane Von Furstenburg Tuxedo Dress

J. Crew Women's Tuxedo Shirt
J. Crew Women's Tuxedo Tuck Top
No comments:
Post a Comment