Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Holy City

I spent a most wonderful weekend with old friends in my most favorite city in the world (sorry DC). Obviously I was in Charleston!

I got to eat at a few of my favorite spots including:
  • Jimmy Johns (not exactly gourmet, but a college favorite, and exactly what I wanted when I arrived in CHS at 930 at night!)
  • 5 Loaves (cant.get.enough.)
  • East Bay Deli (Honey Turkey Croissant, please please please!)
  • Chais (Shrimp and Grits!)
  • Marina Variety Store (more grits, and biscuits with a lovely harbor view)
While its quite well known how much I do love the food in Charleston, mostly importantly, I love my dear dear friends SAT and KBV who I got to spend the weekend with! (Thanks girls! Now its your turn to take a trip up to the barren, cold north!)

How was everyone's halloween? Mine was filled with eating candy corn and prosecco in addition to constantly explaining my costume! (no, i was not Risky Business nor was I the walk of shame!) I was Holly Golightly!

Porter's Lodge at C of C
South Battery

*Photos from my archive of my much loved college era, which I peruse often to remind me of my former life which I miss so much!*





No comments:

Post a Comment