A WHITE CHRISTMAS!
I had a wonderful Christmas break at home in South Carolina. Almost 2 weeks off from work was such a blessing and exactly what I needed. I got to spend lots of time with family, and also very importantly I had my first (and quite possibly my only) WHITE CHRISTMAS! Yes, it snowed on Christmas day in Greenville. I was elated!
I had plenty of time to relax around the house, for daytrips to both Arden and Charlotte and do another hardcore clean out of the house. We found some artwork and schoolwork of mine circa 1994... too funny to get rid of and made the cut to be moved (sadly the over 100 beanie babies did not!!)
Christmas Tree- decorated with Charleston ornaments, of course!
MMK enjoying the December 25th snow
Mother never forgets my favorite stocking stuffers...

Maple Sugar Candies and...

Whatchamacallits!!
No comments:
Post a Comment