Your favorite qualities in a woman:
Being independent, well mannered and free-thinking
Your chief characteristic:
Being particular
What you appreciate the most in your friends:
Being good listeners (after I tell the same story 100 times and continue to ask for their opinion)
Your idea of happiness
Close friends and family (geographically or otherwise), good food, french champagne, glossy magazines and always having the funds for direct flights home to South Carolina.
Your idea of misery:
Being alone, not by choice. Living somewhere that is never sunny.
If not yourself, who would you be:
A mix of Edie Beale II, Marie Antoinette and any french woman sitting outside of a Cafe eating a macaron.
Where would you like to live:
March- November : Paris
December- February: the warmest place I could find (Tahiti perhaps?)
Your favourite colour and flower.
Favorite color changes... currently its Navy Blue and Hermes Orange. Favorite flower is a tough race between the fabulously fragrant Gardenia and the Peony.
Your favorite heroines in fiction:
Josephine March, Elizabeth Bennet, and Scarlett O'Hara (although I consider that nonfiction!)
Your favorite painters and composers:
Van Gogh, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Bach, Whistler
Your heroes/heroines in real life:
My mother- she is more patient than I will ever be in my life.
What characters in history do you most dislike:
Sherman.
Your favorite food and drink:
The baby greens salad and steak frites from Bistro du Coin in DC and a glass (who am I kidding.. a bottle) of Veuve Clicquot
What I hate the most:
People who are tardy, who are not original, and those without opinions.
World history characters I hate the most:
Again, Sherman. Just sayin.
The military event I admire the most:
As a southerner I am fascinated with the Civil War (still) and my tenure at the Holocaust Museum made me very interested in the military history of WWII.
The natural talent I’d like to be gifted with:
To be able to time travel and the ability to read people’s mind.
What is your present state of mind:
Slightly pessimistic as I am not good with winter weather, yet trying to be optimistic and know that spring will come soon enough.
I'm also a girl who vacuums in heels... and a cocktail dress.

Thanks so much for becoming a follower of Town and Country Mom! Your blog is adorable, and I am looking forward to reading some of your older posts. Maybe I will see you in Greenville sometime! It's very snowy here today!
ReplyDelete