Header

LOTS OF GLAMOUR, ESPECIALLY IN SMALL ROOMS IS VERY IMPORTANT. - DAVID NETTO

Monday, January 3, 2011

Currently Reading


REGENCY REDUX

A lovely coffee table book thats both lovely photographs and text (the best of both worlds in a coffee table book). The introduction was written by tastemaker Kelly Wearstler whose style I think is a neat combination of classical elements with modern twists. Not to mention she too is a South Carolina native! Bonus points for that. I was so lucky to receive this as a gift from my grandmother for christmas!

Speaking of Christmas... After a nearly two week break I arrived back in DC this am quite exhausted and with the remnants/possible beginnings of a cold. Just after I got over bronchitis too! Will do a post of all the Christmas details, including the white christmas that I got to have at home. I felt like one lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at interior design books! I'll have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete